Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Children

Nope... this time I will not be talking about those sweet Kenyan children. Today I am talking about the children ( well, actually they are young adults) who are living and working in Kenya. I call them children , because they could easily be my children. All are in their early twenties. All are working at orphanages and other projects. All are doing exactly what Len and I are doing. Only they are doing this at a very young age.

They are prayerful. They are joyful and they are a delight to be around.
Last night Pastor Kephas came to greet us. Many of the children were here last night. Amy and Seth are from Georgia and North Carolina. Len made fried chicken ( Kephas had loved it when he visited the US) You should have seen how excited the children were. That fried chicken was some of the best I have ever had. It was a great family dinner.

They are also very funny and are a definite inspiration to us. God bless them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment