Monday, December 3, 2018

You should write a book...

Our ministry is full of so many many wonderful stories. It is also full of many terribly difficult and painful stories. When I return to the US and begin talking with friends about the  ministry, most will inevitably say "you should write a book." My attention span is not that long. But I realized today that if I had continues to post short blogs  (which was my intention when I started this blog when we moved to Kenya) I would have a book.

I want to move forward trying to be sure to blog more regularly. I may play catch up a little. It's easiest for me to use a picture to tell a story. So you'll be seeing a pic or two from time to time that will begin a story I will finish with my words.

I could use your help as  well... if there is a story I have told you and you think "gosh, you should tell that one" shoot me an email susan@nowkenya.org

For now, pray that this will be yet another way that the Lord can be glorified and I can remember to praise him for all that he continues to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment