Monday, April 28, 2014

Changes... inside and out

Today while I was in the US still helping my Dad recover from bypass surgery, Len was in Kenya continuing to prepare for our new phase of ministry. We are excited to get into the community where we will be serving and he'll begin preparing the house where we will live in a few months.

We are so blessed. This house will be a wonderful place to live among, serve with and care for the people of Githioro and the surrounding communities.

Len sent pictures of this wonderful house and I am anxious to get back to Kenya. I have to say I realized today how far the Lord has brought me  in the last ten years. When Len and I put the addition on our house after we got married, I was obsessed with many things.... but I was most obsessed with the master bathroom. I found pictures of a cabinet and had it custom made. I HAD to had a clawfoot bathtub... had to have six nozzles in the shower... had to have pine floors... took several weeks to decide on just the right toilet.

So today, Len sent pictures of the house and here's the master bathroom. I am happy now that my anxiety about which shower curtain would be best has been relieved.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome perspective, dear. God is guiding you and Len every step of the way! Amen for a toilet seat to sit on!

    ReplyDelete